You would be responsible for the financial reporting of the UK and international entities.
Large listed business based in the Midlands.
The main responsibilities of the role would be:
- Managing and producing the statutory financial information for the annual report and accounts for UK entities.
- Statutory reporting for international entities/branches
- Presenting annual Financial Statements to the Board of Directors
- Managing Auditor relationship, dealing with audit requests, and providing supporting documentation and evidence
- Advise on technical accounting and reporting issues.
- Be a fully qualified accountant - Preferably ACA or ACCA
- Have an audit background - Preferably Top 10
- Have a strong background in preparing statutory accounts for large companies
- Have experience of working with external Auditors
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment, and comfortable with working to tight deadlines
- Have experience with working with international teams in Europe and Asia
- Be an excellent communicator and team player
Competitive package and benefits.