An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading Manufacturing firm in Stockport due to continued growth and expansion. This company are well established and a market leader in their sector making it an excellent time to join the business.
The Finance Manager role will initially be a temporary role and will be 100% office based reporting into the Management Director. You will be responsible for:
- Production of Monthly Management accounts, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet. Also preparing Trial Balance up to Statutory Accounts stage.
- General maintenance and reconciliation of all balance sheet items, for both the trading and holding company
- Maintaining and controlling the full Purchase Ledger function, including administering BACS payments, resolving disputes, dealing with staff expenses.
- Completion and maintenance of all statutory returns, for both trading and holding company's
- Maintenance of the general ledger
- Liaising with the company's banks, insurance companies and accountants
- Duties also include involvement in company pension arrangements, administering the company HR policies, providing ad-hoc accountancy advice to directors
In order to apply for the role you should:
Have previous expereince in Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
Have experience of preparing Accounts up to trial balance
Be available for an immediate start role
Be able to commute to Stockport office
Opportunity for role to be extended