A fantastic firm with an excellent reputation and growing team have a need for a Client Manager to join their team and make a genuine impact into the business. This is a brilliant opportunity for internal progression and development in which you can be supported in this 2 x office firm.
This client is a 2 office firm based in Coventry and Leamington, that is reputable and has a range of experienced chartered accountants working together to bring success to the business and its clients.
- Consistently delivers all technical elements of job specifications for accounts assistant and accounts technician
- Assist junior team members with bookkeeping
- Prepare VAT returns for a portfolio of clients, ensuring reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare and file CIS returns for a portfolio of clients, ensuring reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare management accounts for review for a portfolio of clients, ensuring reporting deadlines are met
- Complete job workpapers for a portfolio of clients, in a timely manner
- Reconcile all balance sheet control accounts and complete full sets of workpapers for use of by the accounts team at year-end
- Confidently use a number of accountancy software packages
- Identifies job inefficiencies and makes improvement suggestions to staff and managers alike
- Reviews time spent by junior staff on jobs within portfolio and highlights exceptional time to managers
- Maintains Xero certification, by completing quarterly product updates
- Ideally qualified - either ACA/ACCA. Opportunity for further qualification
- Proven experience in general Accountancy Practice as a Client Manager or Senior Accountant
- Technical ability of managing a portfolio
- Ability to work autonomously and develop your own career.
- Interpersonal and time management skills
- Ideally software knowledge of Sage, Xero and Quickbooks
- Free Parking
- 25 days holiday - (Birthday off and xmas eve off)
- A fantastic firm with an excellent reputation and growing team. Brilliant internal progression and development opportunities.New client incentive
- Career development with further CPD
- Good working hours with little over time.
- Regular social events