Executive - Internal Payroll
- Performs daily work with medium complexity, including monthly payroll calculations, payroll registers, final payment calculation, data input in payroll system, preparation of employer’s return, preparation of local pension filing, Benefits administration, etc.;
- Should have knowledge on day to day payroll processing, input validation, query management, stat payments, stat report preparation, filing of TDS returns, form 16 preparation and validation
Knowledge of PF , ESI , TDS and PT
- Assists the input and preparation of payment related documents and individual income tax filing;
- Assists and manage the payroll administration for new clients;
- Assists the Senior or Manager to prepare client payroll manual and internal documentations for clients;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Educated to tertiary level in Finance or Accounting disciplines will be an advantage;
- 2 years relevant experience
- Working knowledge and experience of the Local Labor Ordinances, payroll administration and pension regulations;
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of Excel
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 16 Jun 2022 India Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.