Revenue Operations Analyst
Apple is a place where extraordinary people come together to do their best work. Together we build products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big!
Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering a long and exciting career with many opportunities to enable you to perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
The successful candidate will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function. This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements.
Order to Cash is a team of over 70 people that supports Apple’s revenue generation and related cash collection across its varied lines of business – iTunes, Retail, Online Store & B2B. The EMEIA Order to Cash team has counterparts in three other GBS locations Austin, Singapore & Shanghai. This role is part of the Revenue Operations Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for critical areas ensuring Apple’s revenue is calculated and accounted for correctly.
Key qualifications Excellent analytical and problem solving skills - a naturally enquiring approach.Motivated, flexible, self-starter who works well individually and in teams.Thrive working in a fast-paced environment and adapt to last minute changes with ease.SAP experienceChange management experience.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders within Sales Finance, Tax, Trade Compliance and logistics.
- Calculating back end sales incentives with accuracy and completeness in accordance with US GAAP and applicable tax regulations for EMEIA jurisdictions.
- Responsibility for calculating sales incentive accruals at quarter end and preparing balance reconciliations.
- Responsibility for ensuring billings completeness in line with US GAAP and applicable tax regulations for EMEIA as well as compliance with local e-invoicing requirements.
- Adopting a key role on phases of projects such as Geo Expansions, e-Invoicing and System Implementations/Enhancements
- Ensuring all relevant key and non key SOX controls are performed in accordance with the control wording and in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritise work load in order to meet compliance deadlines and business demands.
- A key part of this role is reviewing current processes, seeking out opportunities for efficiencies and driving continuous improvement.
- Through business partnering ensuring key updates impacting the team are communicated in a timely manner.
- Provide quarterly flux analysis, metrics and reporting for WW submission and EMEIA sales finance.
- Ad Hoc tasks as per business requirements.
Education & experience
- Qualified accountant with excellent communication skills & attention to detail.