Junior Finance Manager (Hybrid)
I am currently recruiting a new Junior Finance Manager (Hybrid) to work for a property company based in South West London. This is a permanent position.
I am currently recruiting a new Junior Finance Manager (Hybrid) to work for a property company based in South West London. My client is a large multinational firm, and has huge projects across the planet, especially in Asia.
My client is based in South West London, near St James. This role will be based in the office with opportunity to work from home (3 days a week from home).
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is actively studying either the ACCA/CIMA who is looking to progress their career. My client is also happy to consider AAT studies.
Financial Reporting and Accounting
· Partner with various stakeholders within and outside finance functions located in Europe and Asia to ensure timely and speedy delivery of financial accounts
· Review monthly local reporting packs with supporting schedules, bank reconciliation, statutory financial statements
· Support Finance Manager in preparation of year end audit schedules and year-end reporting pack
· Prepare management fee and charges between the management company and PropCos for review by Finance Manager
· Provide support on ongoing procurements and payments
· Prepare for review cashflow forecasts and interbank fund transfers
· Support Finance manager during the processes official forecasting and budgets
· Deliver adhoc financial reports and assistance where required by the group
Compliance and Regulatory Reporting
· Support Finance Manager during the year end statutory audits and internal audit processes
· Help to prepare/review/submit regulatory filings such as statutory accounts, VAT, Corporate Income Tax, Construction Industry Scheme,
· Monitor the development of relevant tax laws and prepare appropriate responses to tax changes
· Work alongside of Finance Manager and other team members to Implement compliance monitoring to ensure the compliance with REITs, TRUST and Stock Exchange regulations
System and Processes
· Optimise accounting, reporting, forecasting systems (possible future implementation)
· Onboard new vendors
Corporate Finance and Treasury
· Manage bank mandates and access controls of online banking
· Upload and review payments/invoices to the banking platforms or accounting systems when needed
The successful candidate must have:
- Exposure to the duties above
- Must be studying the ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Be able to travel to South West London
The successful candidate will be paid £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. They also offer a study support package and a competitive benefits package.