Programme Manager (Accounting)
Due to continued growth on a global scale we are excited to be recruiting for an experienced, ambitious and driven Accounting Programme Manager who will act as the senior change leader here at IQ-EQ. As well as leading group accounting transformation programmes, working across service lines, your role will include the following:
- Help prioritise automation around accounting processes, looking across the whole group
- Act as a hands on business change lead, working closely with direct reports to drive change and embed agile ways of working where relevant
- Oversee new technology implementations or upgrades, support rationalisation of applications in line with the wider group strategy
- Create and manage global accounting standards including definition and creation of relevant global KPIs
- Work collaboratively with other departments, with countries and shared services to deliver change programmes and support improvement initiatives.
- Ensure all projects are assessed and managed with a global lens
- Oversee initiative delivery in line with best practice project management and governance appropriate to the type and complexity of projects
As our new Programme Manager/Change Leader you will also:
- Build close relationships with other departments to ensure smooth collaboration and understanding of wider business activity
- Guide the setup and delivery of all accounting initiatives, managing global standards and delivery towards the defined target states by service line
- Oversee the creation or management of KPIs globally to support effective delivery by countries utilising MI support
- Guide automation priorities to ensure maximum impact and benefits to the global client base, improving consistency of client delivery across jurisdictions
- As our senior change leader, you will ensure relevant global communications are issued around ongoing initiatives and best practice, building SME communities if relevant
- Work with the global Learning and Development team to develop and manage staff competency and training frameworks
- Ensure delivery in-line to agreed baselines for deliverables, scope (and quality), time and cost, including managing and monitoring project budgets
- Ensure all projects clearly identify and track benefits
- Pro-actively and effectively manage project execution risks and issues as they arise, including the development of contingency plans.
- Act as a role model and a leader within the team, expressing appropriate characteristics as expected at this level.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Qualifications in a related discipline. E.g. Prince, MSP, Agile, SCRUM.
- Up to 10 years experience of end to end change management across a variety of different types of complex projects in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Up to 10 years experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- Proven experience of translating business analysis, requirements definition and business case production into practical implementation.
- Delivery of Technology related projects specifically related to Solution Delivery
- Experience operating within Financial Services industry such as Private Equity / Investor services industry is highly desirable but not essential.
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Expert planning and organisational skills.
- Experience of managing direct reports, providing coaching and development and management of performance issues.
- High level of proficiency IT Literacy including MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills, with experience presenting and communicating with diverse stakeholders / and or senior leadership.
- Interpersonal skills to influence and initiate change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment and globally distributed team
- Ability to take a creative approach to resolving a range of issues
- Fluent in English Language, written and verbal.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
If you would like to take on this exciting challenge, please apply today for immediate consideration.Company description
Do you want to be part of a Global Private Equity Administrator who provides outsourced Administration services for PE, Real Estate, Depository and Compliance with Assets under Administration in the excess of $650Billion? If so, please read on!
With offices across 23 jurisdictions including New York, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Cayman, BVI, Belfast, Dublin, Guernsey, Jersey, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Mauritius, Singapore, Hong Kong and Manila our growth journey has only just begun.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.