Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
- Validation and booking of supplier invoices
- Matching invoices with Purchase Orders (PO)
- Obtaining appropriate approvals for non-PO invoices
- Fund Request and Payments processing
- Handling supplier and Site queries relating to payables
- Processing Travel Expense Reports
- AP month end closing and reporting in carrying out the responsibilities of AP department
- Maintains historical records by microfilming and filing documents
- Involve in data cleansing activity and data ownership transfer.
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in finance with a minimum of 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate in fluent English, in a clear manner to colleagues and customers
- Experience in AP Vendor/Internal Customer Management, Validation, Invoice Processing AP Registration
- MS Office Knowledge
- A team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement, change and the challenge to make it better
- Good command of Accounting knowledge.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.