This fast paced and challenging Management Accountant role, working for a leading Not for Profit and Charities sector business in Coventry will support the Finance Manager on the development and streamlining of relevant financial controls, processes and procedures and will help to ensure continuous improvement of the finance function.
My client are a high performing and respected Not for Profit and Charities sector business in Coventry who have undergone structural changes to their business enabling them to be more independent and innovative. The business are high performing and well respected and this is a perfect time to join them to support in the continuous development and improvement of services.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Monthly management accounting and financial reporting to Senior Management
- Monthly preparation and provision / presentation of departmental budgets
- Forecasting and detailed financial analysis highlighting and investigating variances
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders and departmental managers and Heads
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Take responsibility for payroll and ensure all necessary payroll reports and returns are processed accurately and on time
- Management of all year end requirements (P60s, P11d's etc)
- Payroll and pension administration and calculations
To be successful in this varied and challenging Management Accountant role the ideal candidate will need proven exposure of full month end management accounting skills. You will also be required to have good knowledge and understanding of Payroll and statutory reporting. Strong IT skills combined with excellent interpersonal communication skills are also required.
Excellent benefits, hybrid working, highly competitive salary and pension