FP&A Enablement Accountant
Kerry Global Business Services (GBS) is an integral enabler of Kerry’s vision to be our Customer’s most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition.
There are five key elements of our success:
- We are a key enabler for Kerry’s vision – we enable the business, by making it easier for everyone to deliver, to allow a focus on commercial excellence.
- We focus on continuous excellence – we apply continuous excellence to everything we do, eliminating waste and optimising our services across functions.
- We purposefully manage and develop talent – we attract and nurture talent to deliver innovative, digital business solutions and services.
- We are anchored in our operating model – through our scalable platform, we support Kerry’s strategic growth objectives.
- We win together as true partners – we unlock value by providing best in class solutions and services across all of Kerry.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the roleThe key role of the FP&A Enablement team is to support the Kerry business growth agenda by ensuring the right information, is with the right stakeholders at the right time. Together with the Global EPM team and other key stakeholders, this team will set the benchmark for ensuring the business is serviced with world-class performance measurement reports. The FP&A Enablement Accountant will deliver routine & non-routine financial reporting and analysis, supporting key stakeholders across Front, Middle & Back Office. This role will ensure the maintenance and governance of all transaction & master data for accurate & standardised performance reporting. Key responsibilities
- Ensure reconciliation of data across all systems on a weekly basis, including post adjustments aligning to “one version of the truth”
- Support monthly system reconciliations, including data checks, and escalating issues in a transparent and collaborative manner if/as issues arise
- Support improvement efforts to drive data integrity in all dimensions within EPM
- Support global Enablement workstreams to streamline data governance templates and align on ways of working
- Integration of acquisitions into EPM as and when required
- Deliver routine performance reporting including preparation of routine reports and presentations to support key business stakeholders. Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis as required
- Consolidate regional commentary as part of standard monthly actuals, forecasts and budget
- Coordination of key processes including flash, forecasts & budgets, preparing and issuing templates and instructions, collating inputs when received and loading to relevant systems as required
- Coordination of scorecard input process including collation of targets from insights teams, input into scorecard system, review of inputs for accuracy and distribution of scorecards
- Investigate root cause and resolve ad hoc user & data governance queries
- Become an Enablement SME/SAP superuser and deliver training sessions as required on AFO/GTM/data governance.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelors Degree in Administration, Business or other numerical disciplines
- 1-5 years’ experience in a Financial Analysis & Commercial reporting role
- Knowledge of SAP, SAP BW, CRM, EPM, Power BI is an advantage
- Experience in using data analytics tools such as PowerQuery, Business Objects is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Qualified ACA /ACCA/CIMA/CPA, ideally in FMCG or manufacturing industry highly desirable
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.