Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
Overview of the role:
To perform role of business finance in areas of forecasting, budgeting, business reviews and support Toyota & Lexus Head Office function.
What you will do:
- Business Finance forecasts and Budgeting
- Financial reporting pack submissions
- Balance sheet substantiation
- Execution of assigned business finance projects and provide finance support to HO projects
- Deployment and upgrade of data analysis & publishing tools like Alteryx, Tableau
- Supporting Senior Financial Controller and Finance Manager on adhoc tasks
Required skills and experience to be successful:
- Chartered Accountant/ CMA/ MBA
- 5 years experience in Business Finance/ MIS Function/ Business Process Improvements
- In-depth experience of Financial Planning and Analysis tools and processes
- Expert knowledge in areas of Accounting and Business Finance
- Experience in dealing with multiple departments and diverse stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of balance sheet preparation and cash flow forecasts
About Al-Futtaim Automotive
A major division of the UAE-based Al-Futtaim Group of companies, Al-Futtaim Automotive is an industry leader with presence in 10 countries across the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers - right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.