Accounts Payable Analyst
- Receiving, sorting, verifying, exception handling, bar coding, scanning, pre-archiving AP documents for further processing
- Validate and Process PO and contract based invoices, Non-PO invoices, prepayments/down payments, etc.
- Review of supplier open items (due invoices, credit notes, debit balance, etc.) before execution of payment
- Prepares batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions.
- Investigate and Reverse Non-Successful Payments
- Perform month end closing activities according to the predefined schedule
- Prepare monthly, quarterly or yearly reporting, e.g. monthly KPI report and other operational reports subject to the affiliates requirements
- Perform AP balance sheet accounts reconciliations and clearing of aged items, e.g. GR/IR, GIT, Suspense account, etc.
- Perform supplier statement of account reconciliation and follow up on open items for closure
- Handling internal and external queries
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Resolve all queries within the agreed timeline
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries if necessary
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required under “Buddy System”
- Participate and support the teams in the implementation of projects
- Assists with system integration and testing as and when required
- Initiates process improvements and participate in implementation of process improvement projects
- Performs some part of MDGS data verification
- Ensure suppliers and intercompany invoices are processed timely and accurately within the SLA
- Ensure suppliers invoices are paid on time according to the agreed payment term
- Ensure intercompany invoices are paid according to intercompany payment schedule
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of AP month end closing activities
- Ensure internal and external queries are attended timely within the SLA
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their Assistant Managers and Managers.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skills and able to communicate effectively in English, Indonesian language speaker are also encourage to apply.
- At least 2 years of experience in transactional accounting teams, in a performance driven environment
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools.
- For Language speaker- proficient in writing and speaking in the specific country language for business communications
- External experience in a shared service or business process outsourcing engagement will be preferable.
- 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable Transactions in SAP and Ariba systems.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Kuala Lumpur provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the APAC region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1100 employees in Malaysia.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.