Audit and Assurance in KPMG Indonesia is now seeking motivated and high-caliber individuals to join our professionals’ team as Associates.
The successful candidates will be:
- Handling and managing several clients/portfolios
- Reviewing, checking, and analyzing financial reports and data
- Reviewing and analyzing financial control systems
- Identifying financial risk
- Building understanding of client’s business and its markets across the globe
- Liaising with engagement team in preparing audit reports, findings, and recommendations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have excellent academic background in Accounting from an accredited university with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Possess relevant experience at the minimum 1-2 years for Experienced Associate in leading public accounting firm. New graduates are also welcomed to apply for entry-level Associate.
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Enjoy working in a team and interacting with clients.
- Appreciate working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.