Senior audit associate
We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant senior audit associate.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include collaborating with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits and delivering a positive client experience. You will work closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent; CPA, CA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent is highly desirable
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in SFRS and SSA
- Strong client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships
- Build rapport and collaborate effectively with others, creating a positive team environment
- Seek opportunities to learn and make constructive suggestions for improvements
- Respect various cultures and diversities
- Adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and targeted audience
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software
- Proficiency in CaseWare is preferred
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
- 2 to 5 years of progressive audit experience
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive remuneration An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our member firms across the globe
- We offer you competitive salary and benefits, many opportunities to grow and the chance to work directly with local and multinational clients.