Associate, Internal Finance
We are inviting a self-driven individual with excellent attention to detail, problem solving skills, work ethic, organisational skills and decision-making skills to join our internal finance team in Singapore.
- Support the Finance department in managing and preparing full sets of accounts (GL, AR, AP etc).
- Perform monthly closing of accounts, inter-company billings/balances and bank reconciliations.
- Maintain proper accounting records and documentations for audit and ensure compliance and alignment of accounting policies and procedures with the government regulations.
- Prepare and validate cash receipts and payments, ad-hoc issuance of cheques.
- Handles petty cash, verify and process staff expenses and claims.
- Preparation of quarterly GST returns.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in accountancy or finance
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience
- Preferred experience in accounting
- Must be IT savvy and comfortable with ERP systems. Experience with NetSuite preferable
- Proficient in MS Excel is a must (Macro and MS Access knowledge preferable but not essential)
- Well-organized, demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, and strong analytical skills
- Independent and meticulous
- Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills