Management Accountant/Assistant Manager, Internal Finance
We are seeking a driven and tech-savvy management accounting professional to join our finance team. This role will support the Senior Finance Manager in analyzing and monitoring the firm’s financial performance, as well as buddying up / role sharing with the GL team lead to ensure broad career experience and business continuity.
- Analysing historic financials and other available information such as won and lost clients, recruitment forecasts etc to support the Senior Finance Manager and Business Unit Heads with the preparation of P&L and cash flow budgets and forecasts.
- Analysing actual results vs. budgets/forecasts to identify the cause of variances and to assess whether these are temporary or permanent before updating stakeholders and revising forecasts accordingly.
- Analysing client engagements to ensure accurate recording of time and recognition of revenue. Supporting the finance team and business units with the closing of client engagements in the ERP system.
- Preparing and maintaining ad-hoc and recurring reports in Excel and PowerBI.
- Buddying with the GL team leads to ensuring both of you have the opportunity for a mix of financial and management accounting work and further that you can both cover one another’s key responsibilities when on leave.
- Work closely with the innovation and group finance teams to ensure alignment and good collaboration on common projects.
- Assist in administrative matters and any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in Finance and Accounting – FP&A experience would be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and confidence and ability to work with different levels.
- Must be tech-savvy – experienced in working with ERPs and should be at least a proficient beginner / committed learner of MS Power Platform e.g., Power BI and PowerApps.
- Possess high level of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Ambitious with the talent to match – demonstrable achievements in your career to date.