Consultant/Senior Consultant, Risk Consulting
You will be working with our highly motivated team of professionals to provide internal audit and enterprise risk management solutions to our wide range of local and international clients. You will be expected to gain exposure other than project execution skills as you be provided opportunity to participate in decision making, building relationship with internal and external stakeholders in an open, positive and supportive environment.
- Work closely with the engagement teams in the areas of audit planning, data analysis, conducting interviews or document control designs for the process in-scope;
- Perform audit testing in accordance with audit work program and report drafting;
- Deliver assignments to a high level of professionalism and client satisfaction;
- Participate in internal meetings to share recommendations or improvement opportunities, taking notes and minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business or Finance or equivalent professional qualification
- 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in internal/external audit of an international accounting firm. Candidate with no experience is welcome to apply. Experience in commercial in-house internal audit department will be an added advantage.
- Deep passion in Governance, Risk and Compliance, with an open-mind to help your clients
- Highly motivated and possess good level of enthusiasm
- Willing to expand your horizon, with travels around 50% during the year (post COVID)
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Good proficiency in Chinese will be an added advantage (due to the need to liaise with Chinese clients)
- Able to work independently and as well as a team player