Accounting Associate/Senior, Outsourcing
This role offers an excellent opportunity to quickly build upon your accounting, tax and financial management experience. You will form part of a team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries.
- Develop your understanding of the: business model, drivers of financial performance and accounting and tax risks for each of the clients in your portfolio.
- Ensure accurate recording of accounting transactions and analyse financial information, to prepare meaningful monthly management accounts and supporting schedules.
- Prepare financial statements under SFRS and other international GAAP.
- Prepare GST returns and assist with tax compliance matters.
- Coordinate with external parties including external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial and government authorities, where required.
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs.
- Establish good client relationships through positive interactions with the client’s team.
- Involve in any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor in Accountancy or ACCA part/full qualified
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience. Candidate with more than 2 years of experience will be considered for the Senior role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel; knowledge of accounting software (XERO, SAP and/or NetSuite) is an advantage
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Meticulous, attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines