- Good Career exposure
Our client is a Public Listed in Malaysia and they are one of the biggest market player in their industry.
- Assist in preparation financial statement and consolidated financial statement.
- Preparation of various financial/accounting records, reconciliation and supporting documents if any.
- Liaise with external auditors ensuring compliance in all matters relating to audits and statutory requirement.
- Participate in the team in preparation of annual report, circulars, statutory documents, monthly periodic and ad hoc reports.
- Undertake any other tasks or ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance Diploma, Degree in Accounting or Finance qualification.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the Accounting or any related professional field.
- Strong accounting knowledge and familiar with latest accounting standard and reporting requirement.
- Able to communicate and write in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to write in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Advance knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office Application.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, well organised to meet tight deadline.
Public Listed Company that offers great exposure and competitve remuneration packageTo apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Phoebe Chee on +603 2302 4040