Governance & Strategy - Consulting
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced professional who has the ability to execute and deliver results. An important component of the work we do is collaborating with others to drive progress. Candidate must have ability to speak up and demonstrate professional challenge and debate to drive toward the best outcome for the firm.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is responsible for driving transformational change in the operational delivery specifically focused on Strategic Initiatives (e.g., operating model changes, work migration and organizational effectiveness initiatives) across our Joint Venture Governance & portfolio.
The pillar of work we own is –
- Process improvement – redesigning process workflows, controls and information flows to achieve sustainable gains in productivity
- Program management - leading programs to execute on major strategic initiatives (e.g., operating model changes, work migration and organizational effectiveness initiatives.
What you will be responsible for:
As an Officer (Sr Manager), you will:
- Owns all aspects of project management for high-impact strategy and execution including effective engagement of senior stakeholders, managing dependencies with other initiatives and driving a disciplined time-bound execution plan monitored by a strong governance framework.
- Owns the execution of high-impact global transformational projects for the Global Delivery organization
- Drive the JVs to be in alignment with SS teams and produce results on the strategic goals
- Communicates to key stakeholders across the organization how our high-impact projects redefine our operating model.
- Provide robust project level reporting and metrics tracking for initiative
- Work on all phases and aspects of operating model re-design, such as data gathering, baselining, root cause analysis, future state design, and implementation (where necessary)
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our approach and objectives.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Being comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to work well with teams, particularly ones that span different reporting lines, cut across multiple functions and geographies
- Ability to work independently, think creatively, fast-paced environment, communication and display professional agility
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative leadership and work style
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Overall 10-12 years' experience and 8-9 years job related/industry experience in financial services or consulting is required
- Good knowledge of proven business analysis methodology is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Project, Excel and SharePoint is good to have
- Good communication and writing skills required
- Financial Industry expertise specifically Fund Accounting and Back office operations will be a Plus
- PMP, Lean, Six Sigma certification will be a plus
Shift Timing: 1:00 pm - 10 pm IST, needs to be flexible incase of project calls
Work Model: Hybrid - 2-3 days in a week from Office effective July'22
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.