Finance Assistant - Junior - Part Qualified
To carry out daily transactional finance tasks underpinning the finance function under the guidance of the AP/AR Manager.
Brentford Football Club is a Premier League football club who have recently been promoted to the Premier League. Brentford moved to a new, 17,250-seater stadium in Summer 2020, having previously played at their historic Griffin Park home for 116 years.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Accounts Payable - monitoring invoices, dealing with supplier queries, scheduling weekly payments, assisting with new supplier creation checks
- Bank - daily reconciliation, processing transactions in SAP, ad-hoc payment creation
- Accounts Receivable - creation of invoices, reconciling bank receipts
- Management Accounts - balance sheet reconciliation
- Other duties - maintaining supplier list, answering general finance department calls/emails, mail distribution, banking and reviewing contracts
Essential skills include:
- Awareness of month-end procedures
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Hybrid working pattern
- Competitive salary
- Working for a highly successful and renowned organisation
- Fantastic work environment
- Apply to discover more...