As Credit Manager for the UKI market of this Global Household Brand, you will be reporting to the Head of Accounts Receivable.
My client is Number 1 in its industry and truly are a global household brand.
As Credit Manager your duties will include the following:
- Manage a small team of Credit Controllers
- Take full ownership and responsibility of the AR process in the UKI market
- Manage, monitor & assist in timely posting of customer payments and monitor unallocated payment positions
- Manage and follow up invoice approvals and rebate process
- Ensure blocked orders are checked and treated along the recommendations as per the credit policy
- Perform a credit worthiness screening of new and existing customers and determine a risk analysis code and credit limit amount for all customers in scope
- Guarantee effective internal control tasks in the areas assigned
- Ensure the month-end close process and prepare reports
The most suitable applicant for the role of Credit Manager will have demonstrable experience of managing a credit control team, be available at short notice for this 6 month contract in Birmingham.
Up to £40,000 pro rata plus bonus.