CIB F&BM Network Management Business Manager – VP
The Securities Services Operations team is looking for a high-performing Vice President (VP) to act as the primary Business Manager for the Network Management, CASS Governance & Oversight and UK Outsourcing Governance organization, playing a key role in the successful delivery and management of the group’s strategy.
The successful candidate will work closely with the respective management teams, to facilitate and deliver business updates, project management and data analysis, among others. Key responsibilities would include:
- Deliver business management services across a range of responsibilities, including business planning, project delivery, corporate governance, and risk management
- Write clear and succinct presentations to ensure updates are easily understood by a range of stakeholders
- Communicate business strategy, performance, and priorities at key forums e.g., business reviews, offsites
- Ownership for a variety of monthly governance and reporting processes whilst also identifying and implementing opportunities to optimize delivery and improve integrity
- Deliver high quality, consistent and meaningful executive reporting, and analytics to identify trends and thematic support business decisions, including
- Own and drive the production of KPIs and MI that aid business decisions
- Drive Innovation efforts across the organization, ensuring stakeholders are onboard with the requirements and support delivery
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, ideally coupled with strategic, business management and financial experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced consulting-style, unstructured environment
- Confident leader possessing a strength of personality and intellect to gain the respect of demanding business heads and senior partners
- Ability to influence outcomes and get the best from people, even where no direct line management responsibility exists
- Thoughtful, informed and appropriately opinionated
- Ability to synthesize information to formulate a “story” for Senior Management
- Assimilates broad-ranging information quickly and able to distil into key points
- Attention to detail and ability to assimilate fragmented facts into detailed statements
- Quickly establishes rapport with business heads and other leaders
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Solution oriented, leveraging a network to identify solutions and implement them
- Takes responsibility for issues and follows through to resolution
- Self-starter, proactive in taking initiative to improve business processes
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Technical and analytical skills, data manipulation (Excel, pivot tables, vlookup, macros)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, supported by strong PowerPoint abilities to create impactful slides in a short space of time
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- A flexible proactive approach, ability to adapt to business change
- Leverages the organization to deliver results quickly
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.