Dedicated Service Manger – Assistant Vice Preident
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of excellent client servicing to join our DSM/Dedicated Client Management team. At this level you will be required to demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Funds Industry and take a lead role in the management of the department. You will be expected to direct and plan the department’s activities with a major focus on department strategy, change management, resource planning and development, client relationship management and risk reduction.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Dedicated Service Manager you will
- Act as the escalation point for key strategic clients of State Street Ireland and provide effective management of client’s current and future requirements.
- Own, manage and develop a strong client relationship management discipline
- Collate and maintain client operational service log to track and resolve any operational issues, relationship development and change management items.
- Day to day liaison with the operational teams to ensure all SLA’s are met and excellent service provided.
- Assist with resolution and communication of complex queries/issues from clients and/or operational teams
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with client relationship manager and key client service contacts
- Obtain detailed understanding of your client’s business and future products/developments that may be required.
- Co-ordinate fund launches including prospectus reviews, collate feedback from operational teams and identify/communicate potential system developments required to support new fund/product
- Represent State Street at client functions/meetings
- Coordinate department client SLA reviews and Due Diligence/Oversight visits as required
- Undertake regular reviews of customer feedback with colleagues and client relationship manager where appropriate
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent administrative, organisational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Comprehensive procedural, technical and product knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is required. This should be complemented with a strong understanding of Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry.
- Typically candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment including in a management capacity
Education & Preferred Qualifications
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong knowledge of the Transfer Agency business is required This should be complemented with a sound understanding of Fund Accounting, Custody and Regulatory background to Funds Industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of systems, including Microsoft Office applications, is required
- Knowledge of Client Servicing models and infrastructure (Telephony & Processing)
- Excellent service delivery ethos and client advocacy focus
- Client relationship management
- Attention to detail and concern for quality with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication, organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to proactively work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Typically candidate will have 5-10 years experience in a similar environment including at least 3-5 years in a senior management capacity
- Business related degree preferable (but not essential)
- Experience of Client Servicing and relationship management experience is required
- Strong communication skills, with excellent attention to detail is required.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.