Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
As Partner within our Forensic Accounting team, you will be responsible for the performance and growth of the forensic service line both locally and nationally, continually improving quality and risk management together with your wider team. You will be given the opportunity to lead client conversations and win new business while leading your team through mentorship, training and encouragement. As a Partner you will also review all work to ensure compliance with the relevant Procedure Rules, accuracy and quality.
In terms of qualifications, you will be an experienced Forensics Director/Partner, who has a strong network of introducers with a thorough understanding of expert witness work. Strong communication skills will be essential to this role to help drive communications between the forensic team and the wider group, as well as supporting the national team to organise and facilitate team updates and ensure the knowledge hub is maintained and updated. As you continue to build your confidence as part of the Azets family you will utilise your experience of giving evidence in Court and produce innovative and proactive initiatives to attract new forensic instructions. Sound interesting?
"This opportunity has been created by the acquisition of Roffe Swayne by Azets and the joining together of two regional heavyweights. Roffe Swayne have successfully run a forensics practice for many years and this is an exciting opportunity to lead the team and leverage off a very strong local network of referrers."What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Private Medical Cover - Ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way.
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time.
- Flexible Working-Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events - Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.