Process Manager, Fund Accounting Operations
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activity of a team of 12-15 individual contributors in the respective function/process area. Possesses the leadership and organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Acts as a focal point for issues concerning the process, as well as other concerns from the team and the management. Develops and maintains specific subject expertise and advises management, and relevant third parties. Conducts performance management and career development processes, staffing and disciplinary actions.
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, provides input for staffing and disciplinary actions and provides hands-on training to staff
- Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work
- Carries out activities that are medium-to-large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Spearhead the development, implementation and administration of programs within functional areas
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work and to act as a mentor to other junior level employees
- Responsible for maintaining the team’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as per the agreed Service Level Documents (SLD).
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Create, maintain and update procedural/process documents
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is preferred.
- Related Industry qualification / or studying towards, is preferred
- Leadership assertiveness and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are preferred
- Technical skills are required.