Accountant - Client Accounting
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
Bookkeeping for Swiss and foreign client companies under relevant GAAP (Swiss, IFRS, US GAAP mainly). Preparation of Swiss statutory accounts for client companies in the portfolio, simple tax returns and associated analysis, VAT returns and associated analysis. Communicating effectively and timely with clients, tax advisors, banks, auditors, lawyers, investment managers and other third parties.
- Bookkeeping for Swiss and foreign client companies under adequate GAAP (all types, all usual GAAPs)
- Consolidation of client group entities
- Elaboration of periodic reporting and year-end closing including year-end adjustments for client companies
- Elaboration of financial statements and associated notes
- Preparation of simple tax returns and associated analysis
- Preparation of VAT returns and associated analysis
- Management of client relations for a portfolio of client entities
- Management of Relationships with tax advisor, legal advisors, tax authorities and auditors
- Accurate registration of time spent during working day
- Implement policies as set down in TMF’s procedures manual and accounting procedures
- Technical research on specific accounting and tax issues
- HEC/HEG graduated or Federal Brevet in Accounting
- Minimum of2 years relevant work experience in Accounting
- Knowledge of Wineur (GIT) tool
- Experience with time writing is an advantage
- Knowledge of VAT
- Fluent in English and French
- Standard knowledge of Swiss payroll regulations
- Attention to detail / teamplayer / result oriented /
What's in for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.