To manage the delivery of Outsourcing work across the service line, ensuring team membersadherence to required standards, where outsourcing work is completed on time, to standardand within budget.
Scope/Reach & Key Relationships
- All those involved in delivery of outsourcing work
- Partners & colleagues in other service lines who are key stakeholders in outsourcing clients Cliencontacts
- Supervision of outsourcing semi seniors & assistantsGovernment bodies and external organisations such as HMRC
- Government bodies and external organisations such as HMRC
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
Job/Workflow & Technical Management
- Ensure the implementation of all relevant client outsourcing work ensuring effective team workflow? Arrange & lead planning meetings as required
- Ensure completion of processing for clients in other managers/senior manager/director portfolios
- Implementation or delegation of key client outsourcing work in line with agreed budget ensuring adherence to The KR Way standards of performance document liaising with Managers upwards where necessary on overly complex areas.
- Monitor work progress and ensure appropriate levels of communication with all clients and internal stakeholders on progress for each key task or phase
- Research and seeking to resolve issues for upward communication in more complex clients or higher risk aspects of outsourcing work
- Complete administration on client account files and set up relevant file reviews ensuring all sections are of a standard to be reviewed by a manager
- Where agreed, review the work of outsourcing assistants
- Clearance of manager/director/partner review points as appropriate
- Provide assistance to other members of the service line as required
- Prepare bills and monitor WIP for director/partner/manager to review as required
- Act as key point of contact for any offshoring resource
Client, Internal and External Organisational Contact
- Act as a key point of contact for nominated clients so as to manage all their outsourcing requirements
- Attend client meetings as required
- Return phone calls and written correspondence to all of the above within required deadline and ensure promises are kept
- Attend review and close down meetings for others’ clients as required
- Conduct handover meetings as required
- Ensure client hygiene factors are in place, AML, KYC reviews, engagement letters etc
- Leadership, People Management and Development
- Supervise semi seniors & assistants who are involved in production and delivery of outsourcingwork
- Ensure clear task plans & milestones for each piece of outsourcing work
- Provide feedback to all team members involved in specific outsourcing work on adherence to standards, errors, learnings and opportunity for value add
- Provide training and mentoring time to assistants where needed
New Business Development
- Support the outsourcing team in delivering the required departmental incremental fee target via networking, meeting attendance, business pitches & presenting at webinars
- Start to develop internal Kreston Reeves connections across the Service Lines to assist in identifying and supporting cross referral opportunities
Values - Demonstrates 'living’ of the company’s values.
- Understand - Be curious, ask more & listen. Put yourself in the other person’s shoes. Look Ahead - Anticipate the future, plan for it, and embrace the benefits of change.Look Ahead - Anticipate the future, plan for it, and embrace the benefits of change.
- Look Ahead - Anticipate the future, plan for it, and embrace the benefits of change.
- Make it Personal - Adapt to others’ needs, flex your style to get the best outcome for every situation.
- Be Crystal Clear - Consult others, give helpful feedback; ensure people know what’s going on, and how it impacts on them.
- Be Human - Invest time in building strong relationships, have a positive 'can do’ attitude and help others to grow.
- Own chargeable hours
- % fees recovery
- General work quality, accuracy & timeliness
- Review of actuals to budget
- Job appraisal forms
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.