Sen. Analysis &Change Proj.Mgr #208711
Your responsibilities include:
- As a key member of a global-team, you will work on a strategic Group Finance technology platform (primarily based on Oracle Hyperion) with the opportunity to influence direction for the Planning, Forecasting and Management Reporting systems and related business processes
- Run global projects to introduce new systems and functionalities
- Contribute to large change programs and initiatives
- Lead the implementation of new requirements, process changes and improvements requested by partners
- Provide go-live, post go-live and business support
- Coordinate end user training, onboarding and guidance
- Closely collaborate with IT to design and implement solutions
- Work independently as well as within a team in an international and large-scale organization.
At Credit Suisse, we are part of the Finance Application Management team which is a distributed team having its presence in Pune, India, Poland, Zurich and Raleigh, USA. This proud and diverse team exhibits great team culture, with varied experience across all levels. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change across the suite of applications that they manage.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Your skills and experience
You are expected to possess the below:
- University degree or equivalent
- 0-5 years of proven professional experience, preferably working in a Global Organization
- Outstanding experience with the Oracle Hyperion product suite will be essential
- System change experience within the financial services industry preferably in Planning, Forecasting and Management Reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced analytical, diagnostic and technical skills
- Proven understanding the fundamental finance concepts such as planning, forecasting and budgeting as well as financial reporting (external and internal) and ability to see data in business context and communicate to internal partners
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of other Hyperion applications (e.g. FDMEE) and related products
- Outstanding knowledge of Agile Project Management methodologies - Scrum / Kanban / SAFe
- An ambitious, result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.