Tax Advisory or Compliance opportunities -Shrewsbury
Azets are currently recruiting for talented Tax Professionals for our Shrewsbury office, at all grades of experience and we are keen to hear from you!
We are an award-winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK and the Nordics, we have over 6,500 employees and opportunities to join one of our 80 offices across the UK! We are ranked number nine in top accounting firms in the UK and are the number one largest SME practice.
What sets Azets apart?
- Our innovative software solutions- We use the latest technology to help businesses work smarter and make better decisions.
- Our dynamic people- We leverage our national and international network to drive business growth for our clients.
- Local offices- We are dedicated to and understand our local towns and cities and deliver our service digitally or at the client’s door.
- Flexible working - We offera hybrid andflexible workingenvironment, allowing you to flex your work location to suit your needs and to work the hours that fit around your life.
- Our business offers opportunity at all levels to suit your development.
- We promote direct involvement across a variety of different client sizes, sectors and industries and reward success as you progress.
- We work with cutting edge technology not only to best assist our clients but to ensure our team have the best technical resources available at their fingertips.
- We encourage internal mobility within the business, whether that’s changing office locations or service lines.
- We have a wealth of knowledge in the business with over 400 tax professionals, whether that’s a trusts and IHT specialist you want support from or a R&D query.
- Azets will encourage you every step of the way whether you are looking to start your journey through ATT, cement your knowledge through CTA or even specialise in a more niche area.
We are interested in hearing from you in all stages in your Tax Advisory, be it:
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax (IHT, Trusts & Estates)
- Tax investigations and Disputes
- R&D/Incentives Tax
- Capital Allowances Tax
- VAT/Indirect Tax
- Employment & Global Mobility Tax
So, what are you waiting for? If you are interested in joining Azets, a Top 10 growing firm who really understands that tax plays a key part in all aspects of our lives, please get in contact with us today!A note from the Hiring Manager
"I am proud to work for a company that looks to develop its people, gives you the autonomy to make decisions, has a great work life balance and has core values that are in line with my personal objectives. The team we have is fantastic and that is what has kept me with the same business for 20 years. "What's in it for you?
- 33 days annual leave (31 for Students with study package and 38 for Partners) inc.bank holidays
- Birthday Day off
- Lead Incentive Scheme (applicable to up to and including Associate Director level)
-We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Reimbursement of one professional subscription each year
- Private Medical Cover (applicable to Director/Partner level)
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can combineboth a career and a family so those going on Maternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 3 months and 50% pay for the next 3 months, those going on Paternity Leave can expect 100% pay for 2 weeks(both subject to eligibility) and our Adoption Leave policy follows the same arrangements.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work indifferent ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Access to our YuLife wellbeing app –Includes EAP, 24/7 GP access, retail vouchers and discounts, free digital will writing, discounted gym memberships etc.
- Paid sick leave
- Career Coaching
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance program - For you and your family.
- Dress for your day
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities and Study Support
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK/Irish citizen or already possess a current UK Working Visa.