Loans Transformation Business Analyst, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for:
Working in the Bank Loans & Derivatives transformation team, the Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the transformation program by working with the business and IT teams to write requirements, perform system testing and implement new or improved functionality relating to Bank Loans.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
- Analysing the structure of the Bank loans business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives
- Identifying any problems with the current business model
- Lead workflow analysis, data analysis, requirements analysis for current and future state operating models and architecture
- Build strong relationships with business and IT teams
- Manage or participate in various stages of the transformation lifecycle (solution design, integration and testing, implementation and operational readiness).
- Become a product and platform SME for State Street Bank Loans services
- Provide regular status updates and support program management as directed
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong analytical, reconcilement and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Visio, MS Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, globally structured and team-based environment
- Experience in Agile Methodology and tools preferred
Education & preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above. 5+ years of financial industry experience including solid Bank Loans services exposure.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.