Graduate Trainee Chartered Certified Accountant
Alexander Sloan are looking for motivated, hardworking individuals to join our vibrant teams in Glasgow and Edinburgh. We are looking to take on 3 trainees in our Glasgow office and 1 trainee in our Edinburgh office. You will typically be in your final year of an Accountancy degree and subsequently pass with a good grade, but we will consider other applications.
Each trainee will gain experience in accounting and external audit. We invest significant resources on in-house training tailored to meet the requirements of each trainee. Each trainee can be assured of involvement in a variety of sectors, providing an excellent platform on which to build their professional careers.
The traineeship is typically three years and we will consider candidates looking to go down the ACCA route as well as the CA (ICAS) route. We provide financial support for relevant registrations, materials, exams and paid study leave.
The expected start date will be early September 2022 but we will consider an earlier start date
OUR VALUES & MISSION
Alexander Sloan is committed to being a successful organisation. We define success as delivering value to:
The Partnership – Delivering value for the partnership means:
• A financially successful firm
• A firm that the partners are proud of
• A firm that supports personal growth
Our Staff – Delivering value for our staff means:
• A firm that develops its staff and enables them to fulfil their potential
• A firm that staff members are proud to be a part of
• A firm that provides its staff with attractive working conditions and rewards
Our Clients – Delivering value for our clients means:
• Providing an excellent service
• Providing a service that represents value for money
• Being a trusted adviser
Alexander Sloan has six core values :
- Respect we operate in an inclusive environment treating everyone with courtesy and consideration.
- Excellence we set the highest standards and aspire to exceed expectations.
- Collaboration we work together to deliver the best outcomes.
- Integrity we believe honesty and trust is fundamental to everything we do.
- Progression we are proactive in seeking change and embracing new ideas.
- Expertise we accrue and apply knowledge to achieve the best results.
We believe that these core values combined are our RECIPE for success.
Apply now to become a member of our successful team.