Assistant Manager - Finance
National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (ACCA Approved Employer) is looking for Assistant Manager – Finance.
Education: ACCA Qualified
Experience: At least 4 years of relevant experience (3 years’ experience in reputed Audit Firm is preferable)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To assist in preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Half yearly and Annual Accounts of NCCPL.
- To assist in preparation and finalization of annual reports including liaison with other departments for seeking data and liaison with vendors for publishing accurate information.
- To execute investment transactions and fund management including accounting of all investment transactions.
- To conduct research work regarding investment avenues and other income.
- To propose treasury movement with respect to Company’s investment portfolio.
- To assist in performing Annual Budget Exercise and coordinate with relevant departments in order ensure that Budget Document is prepared on timely basis.
- To facilitate the external & internal auditors during audit processes of the Finance department.
- To assist in implementation of the observations raised by the internal and external auditors and the compliance department.
- To prepare Taxation computation, Income tax return filing and correspond with tax consultant on corporate tax matters.
- Comply with ISMS policies and procedures including any other requirements set forth considering contractual, legal and regulatory needs of the company.
- To ensure compliance of Information Security, Business Continuity and Quality Management system policies & procedures and actively participate in internal and external audits as per their roles and responsibilities.
- To review bank statements on daily basis to ensure accurate & timely recording of receipts in GL.
- Any other assignment assigned by the management.
- Ability to evaluate and interpret financial and non-financial data.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication skills.
- Self-driven, Quick Learner with strong Leadership skills.
Benefits & Compensation:
Remuneration package includes; Market competitive salary & other benefits as per Company policy.
Interested candidates meeting the above-mentioned criteria can share CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position “AM-Finance” in the subject line.
NCCPL is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage differently abled people to apply for their relevant/suitable areas