Accounting Manager - Retail (100K-MRT)
You will be an in charge of reporting an organization's financials correctly.
Our client is a start up food and beverage retail company located in MRT area. They have a potential to grow over revenue target and going to improve their operations belonging with their fast-moving front line.
- Oversee accounting operations to ensure that financial data is accurately well prepared in accordance with policies and procedures and local tax regulations.
- Ensuring various SOP's, policies Travel, Entertainment, Finance SOP etc are adhered as per the Company rules & regulations.
- Manage overall expense and payment activities of the Company.
- Maintenance of books of accounts and reconciliation on a monthly, annually basis and ensure timely reporting of the financial information.
- Ensure the proper internal control and compliance to statutory, legal and internal audit requirements & closure of audit points.
- Ensure that all compliance with both local regulation and Company's policies.
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction & continuous professional development.
- Suggesting and initiating cost saving and improvement measures.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting only.
- Must have CPD license registration.
- At least 10 years of experience in finance and accounting overview.
- Experienced in fast-paced environment or start up company.
- Able to do feasibility and manage cash flow.
- Experienced in managing 10 subordinates in a team.
- Basic salary
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.