Tech Risk Specialist
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Do you have a proven background in information technology and experience in the financial services industry? We're looking for someone like that to:
• to assess technology risks impacting the business and effectiveness of the existing controls to monitor those risks
• analyze risk-related metrics, and identify trends, peaks and exceptions
• report technology risks, control deficiencies and remediation status
• monitor the technology control environment within our Investment Bank
• review IT initiatives from technology risk perspectives and provide advisory and recommendation
• engage with local, regional and global business management to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments
• monitor the technology risk profile and developments as part of the macro risk assessment and continuous risk assessment processes
You'll be working in our Investment Bank technology risk management team. We're responsible for technology risk management, overseeing risk remediation, and ensuring technology controls are designed and operating effectively. You'll be working closely with your counterparts - business risk managers, Technology Services, and 2nd and 3rd lines of defense.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong experience in technology risk and/or internal control areas within the financial industry
• very good understanding of financial markets, of operational aspects and process flows within and between banks / counterparts and underlying technologies, as well as local regulatory requirements.
• experience in Investment Banking products
• strong analytical skills, able to quickly understand complex processes, identify risks and inadequacies in procedures, as well as propose practical and sustainable solutions
• excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at different levels of an organization verbally and in writing
• risk focused, capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• able to work independently in the execution of audit assignments to deliver on time, within budget and in accordance with internal audit methodology
• CISA, CISSP, CIA certifications would be an asset
UBS is the world's largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we're more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.