- Undertake assigned audit project (s) to ensure that clients meet their audit objectives
- Coordinate project kick off meetings and other planning activities.
- Use of data analytics to evaluation exposure and risk management gaps
- Report on control deficiencies and make recommendations to mitigate risk and add value.
- Support the audit projects by identifying opportunities for improvement and reducing business risk through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Engage and communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Possess minimum a Degree in Accountancy, Business, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant working experience in external / internal audit in a public accounting firm or commercial environment will be preferred.
- Industry related certifications such as CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CGAP will be added advantage.
- Have an analytical mind that is able to assess and evaluate risk as well as recommend solutions.
- Be able to work both independently and as part of team by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential documents.
Apply for Risk Assurance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly