Assistant Manager - Financial Accounting (MNC / Jurong East)
Leading a team of 3 members, including AP SSC, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller. Your responsibilities include financial and statutory accounting, tax reporting and compliances.
Our client is a MNC headquartered in Germany that develops and manufactures microscopes and scientific instruments.
- Responsible for financial and statutory reporting
- Ensure balance sheet credibility
- Manage treasury and capital expenditure (FA)
- Responsible for statutory and indirect taxes computing, and tax reporting
- Ensure SOX compliance and compliance to statutory and internal audits
- Participate actively in process improvement projects
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent
- 4 years of experience in financial accounting, preferably with supervisory experience
- Proficiency with SAP will be an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exciting full-time opportunity an MNC.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Zinc Teo on +65 6643 9735.