- An exciting opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of people with disability!
- Full time, ongoing contract
- Salary packaging of $15,900 per year
- Hybrid work from home and office arrangement
The Summer Foundation's aim is to resolve the issue of younger people living in Nursing Homes. Our Mission is to create, lead and demonstrate long-term sustainable change that stops young people from being forced to live in nursing homes because there is nowhere else for them.
The Housing Hub Social Enterprise Team - a group of dynamic, passionate, and like minded people - was created to assist people with disability to see the possibilities for a home for themself, have options to choose from, and find the home that is right for them.
We have an exciting opportunity for a high performing Data Analyst who will play an important role in our business by ensuring that our team has access to insights including how we can become more efficient and effective in delivering our products and services and making an impact for the community.
This role sits within the Business Services Team and will work closely with the Salesforce and Digital Leads and the Research team who will structure the evaluation for our impact.
The role is responsible for ensuring data is used to provide quality reporting internally to identify business improvements and delivery of internal KPIs. It will also undertake external reporting focusing on the impact that we have for the community.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced business analyst with a mature outlook, strong analytical skills and problem solving ability. You have a natural curiosity and a flair for developing reports and preparing information from both internal and external data sources to support business decisions.
You will hold 3+ years experience in extracting, analysing, interpreting and presenting customer data from Websites, CRM and other Digital Marketing Channels.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Produce and automate regular dashboards for teams and provide insights into the performance of our website
- Develop reports and prepare information from both internal and external data sources to support business decisions
- Using data visualisation tools such as Google Data Studio, combining website usage (Google Analytics) social media ads/platform analytics and Salesforce data to form a complete view of our customers and touchpoints
- Ensuring ongoing data integrity and accuracy
- Ongoing data cleansing including ways to detect duplicates in data sets, broken links, system/connection/ integration errors, incorrect email formats etc.
- Ability to identify, analyse and present insights around customer usage of social/web advertising and provide recommendations for future opportunities regarding improvements and future expansion
- Analyse customer journeys across various digital touch points/channels, identifying issues and insights as well as making recommendations to improve and enhance opportunities
- Analysing information using statistical/data analysis techniques, and developing models; for example predictive, segmentation, regression & profiling
- Setup and maintain the Housing Hub data dictionary and other documentation on the data held by the social enterprise
What experience and skills are we keen for you to have?
- A deep understanding of process and performance optimisation
- Strong analytical skills, natural curiosity and problem solving ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Willingness and enthusiasm to know and understand our business
- Qualification in Data Science, Quantitative Analyses or similar
Key Selection Criteria / Questions to be answered during application process
- Outline your experience in extracting, analysing, interpreting & presenting customer data from Websites, CRM and other Digital Marketing Channels
- Do you have at least 3+ years hands on experience with:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Salesforce CRM
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- What is your experience with Heroku?
Employment is subject to National Police History Check and being fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Benefits Of Working With Us
There's never a dull moment working at Summer Foundation and some of the good bits include:
- Not for profit PBI Salary Packaging of $15,900 + Meals and Entertainment card
- Above award salaries
- Flexible work arrangements
- 17.5% leave loading
- Employee Assistance Program
- Purchased leave available
- Social events throughout the year
- Above all, a friendly bunch of humans who are passionate and dedicated to our work
We encourage the best of the best to apply to join this team and make a difference.
People living with disability are encouraged to apply. Lived Experience is valued by our organisation and looked upon favourably.
Summer Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, we know that strength comes with diversity and encourage applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
A position description is attached.