Corporate Actions Client Service Manager
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a Corporate Actions Manager to lead client facing teams within Global Service Delivery department based in Edinburgh.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of State Street’s Global Corporate Actions for custody products in accordance with defined service levels for key custody and middle office clients.
Working in a global team, the candidate will liaise with State Street colleagues and clients across multiple time zones.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Corporate Actions Client Service Manager you will responsible for
- Oversight and delivery of State Street’s global Corporate Actions for custody and middle office products in accordance with defined service levels for key strategic clients and internal groups.
- Provide issue lead support to ensure client inquiries are resolved and escalated as needed within the assigned timeframes.
- Staff management and team workflow oversight.
- Client advocacy within State Street’s Corporate Actions management team .
- Support client product and enhancement requests, managing project deliverables and priorities with business and client stakeholders.
- Escalation contact for issue resolution with clients and internal groups.
- Facilitate cross divisional resolution of business line conflicts and elevating issues to senior management colleagues.
- Manage and resolve cross divisional activity, responsible for the definition and oversight of KPI and SLA’s for clients.
- Providing senior subject matter expertise on to external parties including due diligence, service review, audit and new business proposal activity.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team player who can both provide assistance to and influence others
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Attention to detail and ability to organize and produce quality work within tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with large volumes of data
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing environment
- Working knowledge of Asset Servicing
Education & preferred qualifications
- Degree or equivalent operational experience
- 5 years’ experience in relevant field
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.