Middle Office, Assc2
Responsible for the reviewing, analyzing and approval of client’s reports associated external asset managers. Under the direction of the Officer/AVP/VP, monitors assigned accounts to ensure they are meeting client’s requirements. Expected to work with reduced oversight to identify exceptions and escalate issues once appropriate research has been completed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Build cooperative and professional internal / external relationships achieving group and client goals.
- Perform analysis of reports to ensure they meet the clients requirements and escalate any potential issues to internal teams
- Take ownership of issues to resolution and consult with manager where further clarification is required
- Prioritize and manage multiple reporting deadlines, maintain checklist to ensure all requirements have been met prior to the approving of reports
- Validate and approve reports as completed and provide updates as reports are completed and sent
- Interact with various IMS teams as required (Accounting, Portfolio Control, Fee Billing).
- Remains familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- Crossed trained on various clients to be able to provide desk support as needed.
- Focus of the job is ensure that the accounts assigned are reviewed in a timely manner to meet the client’s report delivery deadline. Work to resolve basic issues and research problems and to consult with manager where clarification or exception to policy / procedures may be required.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance preferred plus Knowledge of securities language preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and attention to details skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Must be deadline oriented with the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.