Administrator - Global Mobility Services
DescriptionWhether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Global Mobility Services Expatriate Compliance practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
Our team helps multinational companies design and implement international assignments and manage overall risk and associated costs. You’ll be focusing on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, traveller expenses and mobility policies.
- Manage the stamping process for the Immigration team
- Create and update work records and DMS upon receiving the initiation email from the engagement team
- Scan and save documents compiled for submission to the immigration authorities
- Scan endorsement of passes and notify engagement team
- Assist the team with invoicing and and follow up when necessary
- Print and compile receipts for credit card payment
- Ensure passports and original documents e.g original certificates are labelled, kept and managed well in our safe box
- Handle consular work i.e compile submission of consular application and travel to relevant Embassies for submission of visa application, submission/collection of documents for translation, certification, legalization and etc when needed
- Assist the team in ensuring the monthly ITB billing is submitted and collect immigration payment receipts, reimbursement form and other documents to/from the finance team
- Arrange appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Perform risk management and engagement process steps
- Preparation of memo for immigration payment request
- Assist team with creation and updating of reports
- Assist with case allocations for global accounts
- Assist to check latest immigration updates
- Assist with other admin/clerical tasks
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 1 year related work experience
- Well organised and systematic in handling admin work
- Keen eye for detail/meticulous
- Being a team player
- Responsible and reliable
- Independent and proactive
- Good time management skills
Additional application instructions
Please attach the following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
EducationDegrees/Field of Study required: Primary/Secondary Education, DiplomaDegrees/Field of Study preferred:
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?No
Government Clearance Required?YesFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.