Job description & summary
Put your skills to work in new and unexpected ways, powered by the latest technology.
A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Taking an active role in the delivery of high quality assurance services to a range of clients;
- Working closely with experienced engagement managers and senior associates, you will be involved in a variety of engagements from initial planning through to the execution and completion phases of our audits;
- Assisting in the drafting and interacting with clients in relation to key audit deliverables (significant matters, internal control recommendations, etc.);
- Responsibility for conducting technical research; consultations with specialists, where necessary; and for drafting the documentation of significant matters related to your assigned areas;
- Designing appropriate audit procedures and tailoring audit steps as necessary; and
- Regular and effective day to day interaction with client staff ensuring that organisational and technical matters are handled efficiently.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- A Masters degree with specialisation in accounting from an accredited university is preferred but not required;
- A minimum of 12 months work experience at a public accounting, or equivalent service organisation;
- Must have written, or be scheduled to write all exams towards an internationally recognised accounting designation within the next 6 months;
- Familiarity with an internationally recognized basis of accounting such as US GAAP, IFRS, Canadian or UK GAAP;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Highly organised, dedicated and self motivated; and
- Excellent proven interpersonal and time management skills.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.