Deals, Corporate Finance - Senior Associate/ Manager - Egypt
PwC Global Overview
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for over 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 6,000 people across 12 countries: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine and the United Arab Emirates. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market, and beyond.
As a result of the teams’ current activity levels, we are now seeking to recruit Senior Associates within our Corporate Finance team
Who We Are Looking For:
This role would represent an exceptional opportunity to work in Corporate Finance (M&A) and to gain immediate exposure to transactional activity within a strong team of experienced advisors.
Individuals are expected to be confident, self-motivated, personable and numerate. The individual will bring a level of knowledge, interest in and experience in deals. There should also be a demonstration of eagerness to learn more about these areas.
About The Role:
The role will be based in Egypt and will entail working on transactions across the Middle East region.
As a Senior Associate within the team, the individual would be expected to be involved in the following types of work:
- Day to day project work on live transactions
- Financial modelling
- Financial statement analysis
- Performing valuations (comparable valuations, DCF) and investment appraisals (e.g. returns analysis)
- Preparation of client presentations, transaction marketing documentation and pitch documents
- Undertaking research (market analysis, target identification)
- Business development activities including identification and targeting of potential opportunities
- Developing and maintaining internal and external networks
- Managing project risk and quality tasks and admin, such as billing
- Bilingual, strong command of both English and Arabic languages
- Ability to conduct financial analysis, build financial models
- Flexibility to work with diverse teams in different countries
- Intellectual curiosity with an appetite to learn new skills and markets
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to think laterally and utilise new technology
- Ability to grasp complex commercial issues quickly
- Excellent client-facing communication skills and history of significant client exposure (internal within your organisation or external)
- High ambition coupled with the ability to deliver and to work effectively in teams
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to also see the big picture
- Good commercial judgement and independence of mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Enthusiasm for participating in marketing and business development
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.