TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients, and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance, and entity management services essential to global business success.
Discover the role
As an Associate Accountant, you are dedicated to a number of client relationships. In our A&T department, you support the Senior Accountant with financial and administrative matters, and you have a delegated responsibility and challenge for keeping the client files in financial and legal good standing, as a part of a professional team.
We are offering learning opportunities to support your career growth - TMF Business Academy will be at your disposal, as well as more senior colleagues in a motivating work environment with lots of flexibility, freedom, and personal responsibility, flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange.
- Responsible for the timely and correct handling of all matters concerning the day to day bookkeeping of a client portfolio
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting, in Belgian GAAP, Fund GAAP, IFRS, or on the basis of a pre-defined reporting pack at our client’s request
- Analyzing of financial reports
- Day-to-day administrative tasks in relation to the client portfolio such as monitoring of the bank accounts, processing payments, handling all correspondence
- Review of work performed by junior accountants
- Preparation of VAT returns, withholding tax returns, corporate income tax returns, and other filings
- Communicating effectively and timely with our clients, property managers, tax advisors, and other third parties
- Belgian Master/bachelor's degree in accounting
- Around 2-3 years of practical experience in a similar position
- Ability to work independently and hands-on approach
- Clear, concise, and pro-active communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch, and/or French with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.