Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Fund Accountant to join our Private Equity Fund Administration team at our Darien, CT office.
- Process and track daily cash contributions and distributions for investment fund clients;
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and complete work with little direction;
- Exhibit time-management skills by developing and executing specific goals in an agreed upon timeframe;
- Handle daily case activities and notices on assigned funds;
- Obtain approval on correcting discrepancies and missing information;
- Prepare cash and journal entries;
- Participate in quarterly and annual audit functions; and
- Understand the governing agreements between Alter Domus and the client.
- High-performing accounting graduate;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- CPA, or intention to obtain CPA, preferred;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; and
- Background in private equity or public financial services a plus.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.