Analyst - Credit Assessment with Turkish
As an Analyst Credit Assessment, You would be responsible for the risk assessment of customers and analysis of the overall credit exposure. Provide assessment of a customers credit risk and recommend terms of credit that are consistent with the Global Credit Policy. Deliver credit evaluation. Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
More specifically, your role will include:
- Responsible for providing authorized approval for release of credit blocked orders and taking credit decisions.
- Providing an assessment of a customer credit risk and recommending terms of credit.
- Performing detailed financial analysis based on customer financial statements for the development of a risk profile of a customer.
- Analyzing the overall credit exposure.
- Providing authorized approval for continuing deliveries to customers in case of overdue or credit limit exceeding.
- Negotiating and managing securities necessary to support higher risk exposures based on a risk reward approach.
- Resolving credit enquiries and complaints from customers.
- Communicating with internal and external customers in a professional, assertive, and efficient manner.
- Responsible for identifying when accounts may require legal intervention e.g. If customer files for bankruptcy.
We are looking for candidates who have a bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in the Finance area, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on your CV:
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in finance or accounting.
- Experience in a multinational company – preferably in a Shared Services environment would be an asset.
- Exhibits very good English communications skills (written and oral).
- Language Proficiency Level: C1 (Turkish).
- Ability to work under high pressure and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Positively engages with others to improve business processes and performance where necessary.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, persuasive and firm in discussions (internal and external discussions).
- Results-focused team player, with excellent communication skills and strong drive.
- Strong analytical skills.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.