Operations Payroll Associate
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA Payroll professional Associate is responsible for processing payroll, remitting payroll taxes and government reporting as well as preparing monthly, quarterly and year-end payroll transactions. A Payroll Associate Officer will ensure compliance with government regulations in each country, validate and process all implemented policies and manage the payroll impact.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and accurately Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information .
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- Determining payroll liabilities by calculating employee monthly income, social security taxes, employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments or invoices through the payroll system.
- Resolving payroll discrepancies and issues Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Regular filing and archiving of payroll information and legal documentation on a monthly basis.
- Generate adhoc reporting for all the financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Processing new employee's contracts and terminations (from a payroll perspective).
- Answering general payroll enquiries.
- Work closely with the Finance Team and Local HC Team.
- Any additional tasks or responsibilities within day to day payroll operations
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.