Job Description & Summary
Bring your talent. Learn new skills. Find new success.
PwC Bermuda is seeking qualified Accountants who bring unique skills and perspective to a diverse community of solvers within our Assurance, Accounting Service and Advisory practices.You will have the opportunity to create impact with high profile clients in a tech powered environment while contributing to our local community.
The successful candidates will hold a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University, as well as an accounting designation, such as the CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA, with a minimum of 3 years work experience at a public accounting, or equivalent service organization.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Certifications(if blank, certifications not specified)
- Global: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) - ICAEW (preferred),
- Global: Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant (CPA, CA) - Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada (CPA Canada) (preferred),
- Global: Certified Public Accountant - Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (preferred),
- Global: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants(ACCA) - ACCA (preferred)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.