Tax Compliance Assistant
If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential, this opportunity is for you.
We are currently seeking to hire a Tax Assistant to join our Business Tax Compliance Department in Limassol, Cyprus.
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally.
We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies.
And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist clients with the estimation of the corporate tax liability and preparation of the corporate income tax returns;
- Ensuring that clients meet all their tax compliance requirements, such as the payment of taxes and timely filing of tax returns and relevant forms;
- Support the team to provide direct tax advisory services to clients.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Maths or related field
- Fluency in both verbal and written Greek and English is required
- Russian speaking will be an additional advantage
- ACCA/ADIT qualification is preferred but we would consider candidates who are willing to obtain one
Additional skills required
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Excellent skill of Microsoft office tools
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles, and work ethic
- Flexible with a can-do attitude and a strong eye for detail
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance.
We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges - digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2022 a reality.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
All applications will be treated with complete confidentially.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.