Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.
Join the 44,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.
Mazars offers you to contribute to its growth by joining our Consolidation team in Ho Chi Minh City Office. The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
- You will be involved in various assignments to assist our clients in their Consolidation reporting process:
- Contribute to the preparation and review of consolidation package
- Prepare/review of consolidation manual and consolidation reports
- Advice and assist on complex operations and transactions affecting the group consolidated accounts;
- Perform guidance to the clients’ financial teams to prepare the consolidation packages;
- Coordinate and establish professional working relationship with clients’ consolidator and/or finance teams; and
- Enhance group financial and reporting process.
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Relevant University Degree (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Commerce)
- Honest and highly committed to a career in a consulting practice
- Ability to work autonomously and report proactively to manager
- Ability to communication fluently in English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Computer-literacy skills (MO: Excel)
- Technical background of consolidation techniques and IFRS would be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience working as an auditor for a consulting firm
What’s On Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Regular client contact
- Excellent training program
- Genuine work / life balance
- Possibility of working on different business lines
If you are interested in this job, please email us the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
Documents sent to:
Mazars Vietnam Ltd.,
9th – 11th level, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 38 241 493
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Read more about Mazars Vietnam
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.